New for 2017, the Magni is a multi-functional, mid-weight hooded fleece, constructed from Polartec Power Stretch® Pro™ for use either as an outer or mid layer. As a mid layer, the air-permeable Magni breathes and insulates beneath an outer shell, its 4-way stretch and sleek cut giving comfort and unrestricted movement. As an outer layer, the abrasion-resistant weave is tough and durable. A close-fitting hood worn under or over a helmet, thumb loops, and harness compatible pockets make this a truly versatile technical mountain jacket.
Magni Mid-layer Fleece
The best of both worlds
By bonding fleece with a stretch-woven nylon face, Polartec® Power Stretch®Pro™ wicks moisture and regulates breathability like a base material but with the with the robustness to handle direct exposure to the elements.
Hand warmth when needed
Thumb loops and back-of-hand protection keep hands warm when required and roll away when not.
No more snagging
Anti-snag hem draw cords discourage snagging when harness and gear is worn, a problem encountered with traditional loop draw cords.
Unrestricted movement and agility
Polartec® Power Stretch®Pro™ is engineered to push the performance of stretch fabrics by keeping you warm and dry through the diffusion of moisture in the outer layer, retaining warmth without restricting movement or agility. Polartec® Power Stretch®Pro™ stays dry, breathable and comfortable by continuously transferring vapour moisture for rapid evaporation.
- Design & Construction
- Features & Components
- Technical Data
Design & Construction
- Polartec® Power Stretch®Pro™
- Athletic, streamlined, articulated cut
- Flatlocked anti-chafe seams
- Colours: Petrol Blue, Black
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Features & Components
- Anti-snag hem draw cords
- Roll-away thumb loops and back-of-hand protection
- Chest pocket for valuables storage
- Harness compatible pockets with YKK® zips
- YKK® centre front zip with soft brushed chin guard
- Corded, glove compatible zip pulls
- One-handed, elastic hem draw cord operation
- Embroidered logo front and rear
- Fabric weight: 247g/m²
- Overall garment weight: 550g (men’s small)
- Odour-resistant treatment