DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Jöttnar produces the highest quality technical outdoor clothing for mountain sports. We are a young company, building a high performing team and delivering ambitious growth targets.
The Digital Marketing Executive is a crucial role within the team, working directly to the CMO and managing a six-figure digital marketing budget.
Digital marketing planning, campaigning, execution, analytics and reporting.
Experience and Skills
You are resourceful, curious and revenue growth-orientated. You are perhaps building on 3+ years of experience in a similar role, agency or client side. You may be a deep specialist in one or two digital channel areas, but you are also able to effectively work a full marketing channel mix.
You will need in-depth experience of the following:
- Facebook Business Manager and running large Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Google Ads (including YouTube, PPC, Shopping and Adsense).
- Google Analytics.
- Shopify or other experience working with HTML and web-based e-commerce platforms.
- Email marketing platforms.
- KPI tracking and reporting.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Conversion rate and funnel optimisation.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Ambitious, high energy, good communication skills, team player.
- Well-organised, with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks and workflow.
- Able to take initiative and work well independently.
- A positive attitude and good communication skills.
- A positive, team orientated attitude.
- A never quit, think-to-the-finish spirit.
- An interest in mountain sports and product.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. DOE
Employee discount. 25 working days paid holiday per year, in addition to normal bank and public holidays.
Office-based, central Cardiff with onsite parking, Monday to Friday. Standard business hours. Free on-site gym, café.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Executive” followed by your name in the subject line.
Your CV must be no longer than two pages and your covering letter no longer than one page.
Applications to be received by 31st March 2020.
Interviews will be held in Cardiff soon after.
Job commences in line with your notice period, but not later than end May 2020.